BBC - The very best Information and news Site On The Internet

Now the BBC is undoubtedly perhaps the most unbiased resource on the internet. They cover everything from entertainment gossip to modern politics. In addition they provide internet streaming of these radio and news broadcasts so if you are too tired to learn then you can certainly watch/listen.

The BBC present an Feed with Firefox in order to always make the most current news without checking their homepage. I've found it useful only to see what's going on on the planet since it's challenging to get the tv screen on which you want with family in the house. I can't really follow politics much however i most often have an opinion of all things. Usually, I just navigate to the Sports or Technology section owing to most news, nothing important usually happens. Just when was the last time YOU learned about bird flu in mainstream news?

More about the web page then... On the left you have a very small picture around the globe separated into different sections. Visit one of these sections to venture to a dedicated page with the area of the globe. There you can find relevant news about that region which range from news to sports and everything else some may deem newsworthy. They provide pictures and sometimes video with the event which may be pretty cool to observe. Like the one from the temporary dams with the Three Gorges Dam in China being blown up.

This kind of brings me onto my next point. The BBC carries a dedicated page to every one country about this here planet. Since nobody is discussing China, let's put their's there anyway. And voila. Now as you can tell, they provide you with the nation's national anthem, a time distinct their history, some related links, features... Basically, most things you might need if you are just doing some research over a country.

All in all, a very good site. Nice layout, readable text, quick to load. I can't think I can say anything bad about this. Definitely a good source of info and much more reliable than Fox News.
More details about bbc sport explore this popular internet page