Are you thinking of owning a villa in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the attractive countries for real estate investment and tourism. It is a destination for luxury lovers and big brands, so many foreigners are attracted to buying villas and luxury homes in Turkey during 2017 and 2018 for various purposes such as tourism, housing, and investment.
The Turkish economy has witnessed a qualitative boom in various fields. This development has been positively reflected in the real estate sector. The movement of buying and selling villas, houses, homes and other types of real estate has flourished in all Turkish cities.
What are the reasons for buying a villa in Turkey?
• Strategic locations where villas for sale in Turkey are located on the sea, as most of these villas have charming and wonderful views overlooking various vital and natural green places.
• The obvious development in the price of villas in Turkey in 2017 and in 2018, as the purchase of villas and, use for the purpose of investment give its owner a percentage high profits either by leasing to tourists and visitors or reselling after a period of time.
• The Turkish government's positive treatment for both foreign and Turkish investors in accordance with the same laws without discrimination, with no difference in treatment or taxes, and with big facilities for foreign investors.
Investment options for villas in Turkey
• The purchase of villas for sale in Turkey
in a vital and strategic area will see great demand, and then be sold at a higher price, the most attractive to investors nowadays is the search for villas for sale in Turkey, especially in places close to the archaeological, nature or villa/apartment overlooking the sea, which usually gives the investor a large return on investment.
• Buying ready villas and then leasing it and ensuring a steady monthly return, as it is estimated that villas’ rentals are high, especially during the times of tourism.