Investors looking for agents and agents looking for investors

Hi everyone, I have a lot of investors looking to find investor friendly agents all over the place. I can't find agents everywhere, but I thought the forum would be a good place for agents who are looking to let investors know where are located and what areas they service and likewise for investors looking for an agent. 

Feel free to advertise yourself and posts wants and needs below!

If any agents close some deals through this site I would be happy to take a referral fee. :) But I will leave it up to the honor system. 
Creator of Invest Four More
If you want more help with your investing, check out http://investfourmore.com/blueprint-for-successful-real-estate-investing/

Comments

I am an investor in the Greenville, SC area looking for any type of fix-and-flip deals or potential rental properties in the $50,000 to $70,000 range. I have a few other investors I work with as well in the area that are always looking for deals. Also interested in partnering for deals outside of SC if its with an experienced investor.

I can be contacted at [email protected] for anyone interested in making some deals or partnering up.

Dave
  • I am a real estate investor and real estate agent in illinois.

I can help.
  • I am a investor friendly realtor in the Great Milwaukee area and would love to work with any investors local or outside of the area to be your full service realtor. I am prompt returning all forms of communication and cannot wait to help anyone out. 
    Dominic Densow with Shorewest Realtors
    (262)219-0581
  • Hello,

Looking for an investor-friendly/knowledgeable agent in Columbus, OH.  Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!
    Hey guys, my name is Keestan Wynn I am a REAL ESTATE AGENT for Keller Williams in Atlanta, GA. I am a new agent learning the real estate investing niche. I am looking for buyers to find property to invest in, off market or on the MLS. If you are interesting in working with me please contact me

Cell: 678-827-1645
  • Hello,

I am an investor friendly realtor that has experience working with multiple investors in the MD/DC area. I help with finding and acquiring both flips and buy and hold rentals. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or my cell: 301-580-8165.

Thanks,
    Brendan Gallagher
  • Hi All,

I am the investor friendly REALTOR. My financial acumen and knowledge of the market makes me an asset to my investor clients. I would like to be a resource for you. If you would like to know more about investment opportunities in North Carolina you can contact me at cell 919-525-9096 or email [email protected]

Thanks,
      Ann Okobi, MBA / MS

Touchstone Realty
    Cell: (919) 525-9096
    Email: [email protected]

"CONSISTENCY and DEDICATION is my key to SUCCESS"

• Greetings Invest Four More members!

I am brand new to the site, discovered it through biggerpockets.com and Mark Ferguson's posts.  

I am both an investor myself and a real estate agent with Cherry Creek Properties INC in Colorado. CCP has offices that service all of Colorado but I am based in Golden/Lakewood. I will be investing all over this fine state. I am looking to strike quick and efficient deals that build strong and lasting business relationships. Networking and making solid connections is very important to me. I hope to hear from some of you and make a deal!

Daniel Eisman
    Cherry Creek Properties INC.
    507-573-1559
    I'm an Investor friendly Real Estate Agent in Alabama and Georgia.  Often find great deals for investors. Looking to work with great investors to do deals together.
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 0
    I am an active real estate investor and currently looking to invest in Dove mountain Luxury Real Estate in Arizona. Looking for an opportunity to find a property at affordable price. Have heard a lot about this region.
    I am a new kw agent looking for any help I can give to investors in the Atlanta Georgia area. I was a software developer previously and got tired of it and will be breaking into this. I do have a lead system that I will be working off of and need investors to send deals to as I find them. If this interests anyone, please call me at 412 980 8028 and leave me a message and I will call you back, I promise lol.

Steve Portock
    Greetings Fellow RE Investors,
        I am seeking investor friendly realtor in the Columbus, Ohio region, especially in regards to quick sales of rehabbed properties.
    Any referrals or advice would be appreciated.
    Warmest Regards,
    Bruce Lippiatt
    Columbus, Ohio
  • Agent and hopeful investor in the Willamette Valley(Albany/Corvallis/Philomath/Lebanon.... etc) always looking for new people to work with.
  • Looking for realtor that work with realtor investors in michigan
    Clay Daughtry, Real Estate Agent and investor friendly. I also invest some. Looking for investors in the Birmingham or Huntsville areas.  I am experienced with HUD and Homepath properties and also bank foreclosures. email me at [email protected] or call me at 2056876411.
  • First, let’s look at some misconceptions on both sides:

• Real estate agents want the easiest commission.
    • Real estate investors work agents to death with few actual deals.
    • Real estate investors only want agents to provide information; they’ll do their own contract deals.
    • Real estate agents do not understand the needs of the investor.

While there are always a few inexperienced or inconsiderate people out there, these statements do not represent the majority of agents or investors in the real estate marketplace — with the exception, at times, of the last one, but only due to a lack of understanding of the relationship.

Many agents aren’t sure how to meet the unique needs of real estate investors, but it’s not because they don’t care. To better understand the investor mindset, agents need to put on their investor hat — shifting their thinking away from details like wainscoting and designer faucets, and toward details like rehab potential and the local rental market — learn some investment math, and then help the investor locate properties that “work for the numbers.”

Here are some of the ways in which real estate agents and investors can work together and both win in the relationship.

• edited May 17 Posts: 0
    This post is really great and helpful to real estate agents as well as investors. Real estate investment is very safest investment of your money. I also invest in three properties. Looking for investors in New York city, I have experience in this field and I am an active real estate person looking to invest in good location.
    - Angus Reed
    Real estate agents and investors : Both are related to each other. Agents who are helping clients in all aspects of buying and selling the property.Investors who are skilled at finding the potential for profit.Real estate agents understands how investors value property.So, agents and investors are working together is a win-win. If any one looking for investment in Gurgaon visit the below URL: https://www.keys90.com/3-bhk-flats-for-rent-in-gurgaon-properties
    Great idea! It's so nice that we can use the internet to connect with people that we would have never been able to connect with other wise. I will definitely refer to this post in my search for investors and agents alike.
  • I work with investors exclusively. I am a Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Appraiser and Licensed Mortgage Loan originator in the State of Texas. I am also a Commerical Mortgage Broker in all 50 states including flip loans on any type of investment property residential or commercial. Been in real estate about 20 years. [email protected]
  • My wife is an investor AND a Realtor in Jacksonville, FL. I handle the day to day with our properties, but she is very knowledgeable with the rentals and works with many investors here in Northeast Florida. Her number is (904) 210-6399 or email her at [email protected] She has been a Realtor since 2005. Seen the ups and the down markets here in Florida. - Jack
  • Hi everyone, I am a new investor in Central Florida. I'm having difficulty finding realtors to work with; which is key if I want to find properties quickly. What a great thread to connect realtors with investors. If there are any realtors in Florida who want to work with a new investor, I'm certainly interested. Please email me (Tammy) at: [email protected] Thanks - Tammy
  • Hi everyone, I own a skip tracing company and we help investors locate property owners nationwide. Please give me a call or shoot me an email if you need our services, starts at $2.50 per address. [email protected] https://groundworksresearchservices.com
  • Great to find this blog where both agents and investors can interact directly with each other.
    Real estate photo editing service - the best solution for property photographers